How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
With these 10 steps of instructions, one will learn how to make eyeglass cleaner for their glasses or shades; basically anything with lenses could potentially be cleaned with this homemade eyeglass cleaner.
You will need:
- cloth to wipe
- 2oz. spray bottle
- common rubbing alcohol
- dish soap
Eliminate Potential Issues
- tie-up hair that passes shoulders
- wash hands
- Grab spray bottle and open it up.
Pour in Rubbing Alcohol
- pour rubbing alcohol into the spray bottle until the spray bottle is 3/4’s full.
*hold spray bottle to alcohol and turn upside to pour in*
Drop in Dish Soap
- add only 3 drops of dish soap to the spray bottle.
*soap pours fast so slowly add in drops of dish soap*
Let It Sit
- let rubbing alcohol and dish soap sit together for 30 seconds.
Pour in Water
- fill the rest of the spray bottle with water.
Let It Sit... Again
- let all 3 liquids sit together for another 30 seconds.
- add the cap back on to the spray bottle and gently shake for 10 seconds.
- apply the eyeglass cleaner to the lenses as needed.
- use cloth to wipe the lenses as needed.