Exfoliating Soap Bars
Making soap for the first time looks difficult... Melt and pour soap-making requires simple skills that is a great option for beginners, all you have to do is melt the pre-made base and customize it.
Here I will share 5 recipes of Exfoliating Soap Bars with nature inspired ingredients enriched with vitamin E. You can experiment with endless variations of textures, colors and scents, just make sure you are having fun during the process!
Supplies and Tools
- 600g Soap base: clear or white Glycerin
- Vitamin E Soft Gel Capsule
- Dry ingredients:
- Lavender flowers Matcha teaCoffee Cacao Desiccated Coconut Dried Orange Slices Dried Hibiscus flowers
- Lavander essential oil Orange-Cinnamon essential oil Tiare flower (Monoï) essential oil Argan oil Coconut oil
- A spray bottle of 95% Isopropyl Alcohol / Rubbing alcohol (It remove the bubbles from top of the soap)
- Silicone Soap Mold (can hold appro.100g)
- Bowl microwave safe and Spoon
Take 100g of soap base and cut into small cubes. Melt it in microwave for 30–45 second, be careful, we do not need to boil the soap. So, microwave in short bursts, checking often.
After, let the soap cool slightly.
Now you can add oil, vitamin E and dry ingredients that will have exfoliating effect. Mix for a minute everything together then pour into your mold.
Let it cool and harden about 2 hours, you can put molds in the refrigerator.
Coffe and Cacao Soap
- 1 tsp finely ground Coffee1/2 tbs Cacao powder 1 Capsule of Vitamin E (Break soft gel capsule with a toothpick and use only oil)5–7 drops Orange-Cinnamon essential oil 1 tbs Coconut Oil)
Lavender and Coconut Oil Soap
- 1 tsp Lavender flowers1 tbs Coconut Oil 5–7 drops Lavander essential oil 1 Capsule of Vitamin E (only oil)
Orange and Coconut Soap
- 2 tsp Ground dried Oranges1 tbs Desiccated Coconut 1 Capsule of Vitamin E (only oil)
Hibiscus and Argan Oil Soap
- 1 tsp finely ground Dried Hibiscus flowers (strange thing: red flowers gives blue pigment)
- 1/2 tbs Argan Oil 5–7 drops Tiare flower (Monoï) essential oil 1 Capsule of Vitamin E (only oil)
Macha Tea and Coconut Oil Soap
- 2 tsp Matcha tea powder (use 1 tbs for light green color)
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil 1 Capsule of Vitamin E (only oil)
I used the remaining ingredients for the last one soap, and I received a Special Mix)
- 1/4 tbs Ground dried Oranges1/4 tbs Desiccated Coconut 1/4 finely ground Dried Hibiscus flower 1/4 Tea leaves 1 tbs Coconut Oil 1 Capsule of Vitamin E (only oil)
Rubbing Alcool Remove Any Bubbles From the Surface
Spray 1–2 times after you poured the soap in mold.
Once your soap is completely hardened, remove it from mold.
Now it's ready to gift or use!