No Sew Tutu
This is a guide how to make a fabulous no see tutu for any age.
I have created this for my Halloween costume as Cheshire Cat (that's why it's pink and purple)
• 5 meters of tulle (in whatever colour appeals to you, I chose two colours but that was a personal opinion).
• 1 inch thick elastic to fit around the waist of the person it will be fit for.
• 30cm black thread (this is optional because if you need to see up your elastic)
• Fabric scissors.
• 30cm ruler.
• Needle (optional, once again, if you need to see your elastic)
Measuring the Elastic
You can buy already sewn elastic in a circle, however if you cannot find any here's how to sew your elastic to the right length.
• First measure the elastic around your waist and pin the two ends meet.
• Next add on another inch of elastic and pin it (for sewing later).
• Now you can sew where you have placed the pins.
Adding the Tulle
• First cut your tulle into 3 1/2 inches X 1 meter.
• After your have cut your tulle, you can knot on your first bit shown like the pictures above.
• Repeat this step above until you have filled and completed the whole circle.
Now you can wear your brilliant new handmade tutu for fancy dress or Halloween!
Thank you, please leave a like and comment and also vote for me so I can win my first contest:)